Easy Access to Care
Catholic Health Video Visits offers video visits so you can easily get prompt care from the comfort of your home. All you need is a phone, computer or tablet. Use for:
- Non-emergency medical issues
- Answers to questions
- Follow-up visits
- New prescriptions or refills
- Usually same-day appointments
Please call 9-1-1 if this is a medical emergency.
Appointments as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Call your Catholic Health Physician Partners practice to request a video visit.
2. Get Setup
Our staff will set you up and go over a few easy technical basics.
Your online connection will be safe and secure when your physician calls. Most callbacks are same-day.
Video Visit FAQs
- Only one patient per video visit is allowed.
- Video visits should be held in a room with good lighting and no distractions.
- Write down a list of questions and the reason for your visit ahead of time.
- Have your current medication list available.
- If you have home medical equipment:
- Take your temperature beforehand.
- Take your blood pressure beforehand.
- Diabetic patients should take a finger stick for blood sugar.
- Dress in a way that allows you to do so easily should you need to show the doctor a specific body part.
- Have relevant pictures or medical reports handy.
- Test your Wi-Fi and internet connections before your video visit. Close other applications and test your microphone, volume and video.
- Be sure your device is fully charged.
- Have your camera at eye level.
The cost for each On-Demand Catholic Health Video Visit is $49.
Catholic Health Video Visits will be billed to your insurance. Standard copay and deductible may apply.
Start Your Video Visit
Visit Catholic Health Video Visits or download the mobile app for iPhone or Android.