Recipe courtesy of St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center®
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yields 8 servings
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon minced dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup cooked white beans (mashed/pureed)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put in a baking dish to bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables or whole-grain bread or crackers.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 123 kcal
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 16gm
- Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 114mg
- Fiber: 7.5g