Recipe courtesy of Tom Mulzoff, Executive Chef, St. Charles Hospital
- 12 each pre-shucked clams, little neck, fresh
- 2 oz butter melted
- 1 tbsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 each juice, lemon, freshly squeezed (approx. 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 each lemon, cut into wedges for garnish
- 1 tbsp parsley, rough chopped
- Place shucked clams on a baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute the garlic, parsley, melted butter and lemon juice on each clam.
- In a separate bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle mixture over the top of each prepared clam and top with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place in a preheated 425 degree oven for 5-10 minutes or until browned and liquid in shell is boiling.
- Remove from oven, place on a platter and garnish with lemon wedges and additional parsley.