Recipe Courtesy of St. Charles Hospital
- 4 bananas — peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 1/2 cups raw oats
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup “Sunrise Blend” — an “In Harvest” product
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the topping ingredients and let sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, place all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute the banana and blueberry mixture into four 3-inch ramekins.
- Top each filled ramekin with the oat/grain mixture.
- Place ramekins in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and serve.