Recipe Courtesy of Stefani Pappas, MS, RDN, CDN, CPT at Catholic Health Cancer Institute at St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center®
- 12-ounce package of broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the broccoli slaw, cranberries, almonds and cherry tomatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Greek yogurt, honey and Dijon mustard.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli slaw and stir well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.