Recipe Courtesy of St. Charles Hospital
- 8 apples cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons allspice seasoning
- 2 tablespoons baking Splenda
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 9-inch x 13-inch baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Wash all apples thoroughly.
- Slice all apples into 1/4-inch slices and place in a bowl.
- Measure out remaining ingredients, add them to the bowl of apples and mix.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place apples evenly on pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.