Recipe courtesy of St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center®
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yields 4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together butter, mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Set aside. Mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley in another bowl.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of fillets with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Serving size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 422 kcal
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 18gm
- Fat: 29g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Fiber: 2g