Recipe Courtesy of Good Samaritan Hospital
- 1 pound large shrimp — 21-25 shrimp per pound
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix together the lime juice, kosher salt, 1/2 of the cilantro leaves and chopped garlic.
- Let the mixture stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Place some olive oil on a sheet pan and heat under the broiler.
- Place shrimp on the sheet pan in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Broil on one side for 2 minutes until the shrimp start to turn pink. Turn them over and grill the other side for 1 more minute.
- Serve 5 shrimp per person and garnish with additional chopped cilantro.
Nutrition Facts: 140 calories, 15 g protein, 13 g carbohydrates, fat 3.19 g, 1 g saturated fat, 188 mg sodium, 62 mg cholesterol