Recipe Courtesy of St. Charles Hospital
- 2 (6 oz.) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, julienned
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in the “Chicken” ingredient list and allow to sit at least 1 hour.
- Combine all ingredients for bruschetta in a large bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- On a preheated, seasoned grilled, sear marinated chicken thighs for approximately 3-4 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Remove cooked chicken from the grill.
- Top with prepared bruschetta mixture and serve.
Note: Chicken marinade also doubles as an excellent marinade for grilled vegetables.