Recipe courtesy of John Vaeth, Executive Chef, Good Samaritan Hospital
- 4-4oz. salmon filet skin removed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or lemon juice I prefer the lime juice
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place salmon filets on a non-stick baking pan
- In a shallow dish, combine panko, coconut and pepper. Mix together. Dredge each filet in the mixture and return to cooking pan. Spread leftover crumb mixture on top of salmon filet. Coat each filet with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Recommended to put under broiler until crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with sprig of parsley and lemon wedge
265 calories, protein: 24.2g, carbohydrates: 12.1g fat: 14.1g cholesterol:67mg, 150mg sodium