- 2 (5 oz.) wild salmon filets
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 bag sugar snap peas
- 1 bag tri-color baby carrots
- Propellant-free avocado oil spray
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a large sheet pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray with oil.
- Spread all the vegetables evenly on the pan. Spray with oil, and season with pepper and a pinch of salt, if desired.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, then remove the vegetables from the oven and toss.
- Move the vegetables over slightly to make room for the salmon filets. Place the salmon on the sheet pan and coat each filet with about 2 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce.
- Bake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Pro Tip: Add a scoop of cooked quinoa for extra protein and fiber.