- 1 pound ground turkey
- 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 24 ounces water — use the marinara jar to measure
- 1 box of Dreamfields Lasagna, uncooked
- 10+ shakes Italian seasoning
- 1 large bag fresh spinach
- Cooking spray
- Plastic gallon size bag
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 grape tomato
- Spray pan with cooking spray, turn burner on medium-high. Once hot, add ground turkey and break up meat while it’s browning.
- Place lasagna in the plastic bag and seal. Using the jar of sauce, hit the bag of uncooked lasagna noodles to break it up into bite-size pieces.
- Once the turkey is fully cooked, lower the heat to low, add lasagna pieces, sauce, water and Italian seasoning. Mix gently.
- Add the bag of spinach and cover for 30 minutes. Mix thoroughly and place in a serving bowl. Top with basil leaves, grape tomato.