Recipe Courtesy of St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center®
Serves 8-10, serving size 1 slice
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup Greek or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Honey or maple syrup — optional
- Using a sharp knife, cut a 2-inch slice of watermelon.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top where the “pizza crust” is.
- Layer fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as few or as many toppings as you like.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
Nutrition Facts: 154 calories, 4g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 10g protein