- 7 ounces whole-wheat penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 9 ounces broccoli florets, blanched
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons basil, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 lemon, cubed
- Prepare pasta according to instructions on the bag and drain. Place a wok or sauté pan over medium heat and add oil, swirling to coat.
- When oil is hot, add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add broccoli, cherry tomatoes and salt and pepper. Stir for 3 minutes until tomato skins begin to crack.
- Mix in pasta and yogurt, stir-fry for 20 seconds. Remove from heat, mix in basil and lemon cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.