Comfort and Care for Over 100 Years
Catholic Health Home Care, part of the Catholic Health system, is a non-profit, faith-based home health agency founded by The Congregation of the Infant Jesus in 1905. Today, we continue the Sisters' mission to provide care to the sick and dying without regard for a person’s religion, race, gender or economic status.
Our team of specialists provides comprehensive, skilled and compassionate home-based care to thousands of patients throughout Nassau, Suffolk and Queens counties.
At-Home Services and Programs
We offer a wide range of at-home services and programs, including nursing care, occupational/physical/speech therapy, medical social work, nutritional counseling and pastoral care visits.
Our personalized approach features an individualized plan of care for each patient. We combine patient education with hands-on health care and support to give you or your loved one the best results possible for optimal recovery and wellness.Learn More
For Patients & Caregivers
Find helpful information about our at-home services.
Keeping You Safe
Learn how we're keeping patients and their loved ones safe during COVID-19.
Charitable contributions help us provide our high level of care to patients.
Board of Trustees
- Thomas E. Christman, Chairperson
- Jennifer Hoffman, Vice Chairperson
- John O’Brien, Treasurer
- Michael Lambert, Secretary
- Douglas Celiberti
- Peter Dagher
- C. Justin McCarthy
- Rev. Stephen Pietrowski
- Peter Wright
- Dr. Bernadette Curry, Chairperson
- Marie Glinka
- Phyllisann Polizzi-Kalenka
- Sharon Mullon
- Eileen Randolph
- Greg Rinn
- Kim Kranz, RN, MS, CHPCA, President
- Kerrianne Page, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Danielle Desser, Vice President of Finance
- Mary Frawley, DNP, RN, Associate Vice President of Homecare and Hospice
- Barbara Rowe, DNP, FNP, APRN, Associate Vice President Valued Based Care
- Carolyn O'Connor, Director of Patient Accounts
- Lucas Magnani, Director of Business Operations
- Marianne Bogannam, Foundation Director
Dedicated to Compassionate Care
Liz Potter, RN, who was selected as Manager of the Year for Catholic Health Home Care, embodies our team's commitment to help those in need.