Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation
Movement is Freedom
With locations throughout Long Island, the experienced orthopedic specialists of Catholic Health Services can set you free from hip, knee, back, neck, or shoulder pain.
Our hospitals feature a full spectrum of orthopedic care, including the latest minimally invasive procedures, total joint replacement, comprehensive pain management, and rehabilitation.
- St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center®, Roslyn, NY
- St. Charles Hospital, Port Jefferson, NY
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, NY
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Smithtown, NY
- Mercy Medical Center, Rockville Centre, NY
- St. Joseph Hospital, Bethpage, NY
Call (855) CHS-4500 (855-247-4500) to find a specialist near you.
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center® Roslyn, NY
- Full range of orthopedic surgery, with particular specialties in sports medicine, hand surgery, adult reconstructive surgery, and fracture care.
- Orthopedic surgeons who are experts in the use of state-of-the-art MAKOplasty® robotic surgery, delivering pinpoint accuracy for partial knee replacements.
- Consistently rated High Performing for Orthopedic Surgery by U.S. News and World Report.
St. Charles Hospital Port Jefferson, NY
- First hospital on Long Island to achieve Advanced Certification by The Joint Commission for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement Programs.
- First hospital on Long Island to offer MAKOplasty® partial knee resurfacing utilizing a highly advanced, surgeon-controlled robotic arm system.
- Only hospital on Long Island currently performing both robotic total hip replacement and robotic partial knee resurfacing.
- First hospital in Suffolk County to perform gender specific total knee replacement surgery.
- First hospital in the Northeast to conduct computer-assisted total hip replacement surgery through the OrthoPilot® navigation system.
- Among the first hospitals in the United States to perform a reverse ball and socket total shoulder replacement.
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center West Islip, NY
- Orthopedic expertise includes the treatment of trauma, total joint replacement, sports medicine, hand surgery, and spinal surgery.
- Geriatric Fx Program, the only one in the region, has premier certification from the International Geriatric Fracture Society. The program provides excellent fracture care for the geriatric population, 65 years of age and older, who sustained fractures after a fall from standing height (fragility fractures).
- Orthopedic service is an integral part of the multi-disciplined trauma team for the treatment of multiple trauma, for both adults and children.
St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center Smithtown, NY
- Specialized hand surgeons use micro-surgical procedures, including limb implant techniques to treat a variety of hand traumas.
- Fellowship trained spine surgeons perform advanced procedures for complicated spinal pathology.
- Fellowship trained sport medicine specialists employ state-of-the-art, minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures.
- Prominent referral center throughout Suffolk County for the treatment of complicated joint replacement procedures and revision surgery.
- The Joint Implant unit is dedicated to postoperative and rehabilitation care.
Mercy Medical Center Rockville Centre, NY
- Expert orthopedic services include sports medicine, general orthopedics, shoulder, hand and spine surgery, hip arthroscopy, fracture and resurfacing treatment, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and total joint therapy.
- The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation unit offers a highly specialized facility dedicated to the comprehensive rehabilitative care of inpatients who have suffered catastrophic illnesses and injuries, including orthopedic surgery.
- Only hospital in Nassau County to offer the Bioness Wireless Rehabilitation System: Ness H200 Wireless Hand System and the Ness L300 Foot Drop System. This state-of-the-art technology uses functional electrical stimulation to stimulate the nerves to activate weak muscles in the forearm, hand and lower leg.
St. Joseph Hospital Bethpage, NY
- Areas of orthopedic surgical expertise include general orthopedics, hand and wrist, knee replacement, orthopedic spine, sports medicine, orthopedic trauma, and joint replacement.
- The Division of Spine Surgery offers disk surgery, laminectomy, spinal fusions, scoliosis surgery, and other complex spine procedures.