COVID-19: Virtual Access to Mass
As of March 25, public masses are canceled as a safety precaution. During this time, CHS will offer complimentary patient access to the Catholic Faith Network.
Stay connected with the Mass on TV and Internet
Catholic Faith Network, led by Msgr. James Vlaun, CEO and President, provides televised and online daily Masses from the Cathedral of Saint Agnes as well as other devotional and spiritual programs. (Optimum channel 29/137, Verizon FiOS TV channel 296, and Spectrum channel 162/471). CFN is also available on selected cable and satellite systems and through 24/7 live stream at CFNTV.org. You can also watch CFN on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android, or by downloading the CFN iOS mobile app at the app store by searching “Catholic Faith Network” or “CFN”.
Daily Mass from St. Agnes Cathedral on Catholic Faith Network
- Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 11:00 a.m. & 7 p.m.
Listed below are parishes in the Diocese of Rockville Centre that livestream Mass on their Facebook page or record it and post to their social media platforms and/or website. Visit the parish Facebook page or website to access the Mass. Some parishes livestream daily, others on Sunday.
Please check with the parish for details.This list will be updated.
E= Mass in English; S= Mass in Spanish.
- St. Joseph, Babylon, E
- St. John the Evangelist, Center Moriches, E
- Most Holy Trinity, East Hampton, E
- Church of the Resurrection, Farmingville, E, S
- Our Lady of Victory, Floral Park, E
- St. Anne, Garden City, E
- St. Rosalie, Hampton Bays, E
- Our Lady of Loretto, Hempstead, S
- Holy Family, Hicksville, E
- St. Joseph, Kings Park, E
- St. Mary of the Isle, Long Beach, E, S
- Our Lady of Lourdes, Malverne, E
- Holy Cross, Nesconset, E
- St. John the Evangelist, Riverhead, E
- St. William the Abbot, Seaford, E
- St. Louis de Montfort, Sound Beach,E
- Our Lady of Poland, Southampton, E
- Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Southampton, E
- Blessed Sacrament, Valley Stream, E
- St. Aidan, Williston Park, E
Contact Pastoral Care
About CHS Pastoral Care
Pastoral Care Departments at each facility continues to provide patient interactions. Chaplains are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A chaplain, lay or ordained, provides spiritual support and pastoral care to patients and their families. In keeping with the high standards of care offered by Catholic Health Services, our chaplains, priests and ministers are highly trained professionals. Professional chaplains are those who have completed graduate theological education and are board certified. Spiritual care is the specialty of the chaplain on the team.
Our chaplains serve all faith traditions and help patients and their families access the resources they need to carry out their own religious traditions or spiritual practices in the process of healing.
Allow us to serve you. A chaplain is always available to comfort and help you draw upon your religious and spiritual strength.