Helping Couples Conceive Naturally
The Gianna Center for Women's Health & Fertility, an outreach of Catholic Health, treats infertility as a symptom and starts from the fact that there is a reason for a couple not conceiving. Our fertility specialists, at locations across Long Island, identify factors contributing to a couple’s infertility as well as medicines and interventions to correct the underlying problem and restore health.
Our Natural Approaches To Treating Infertility
We provide women with natural, restorative and scientifically based approaches to improving health and respecting fertility.
The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System allows women to monitor and understand the day-to-day function of their ovaries.
With this easy-to-learn method, women and couples:
- Identify the time of ovulation and possible signs that a woman’s body is not functioning as well as hoped.
- Identify the signs of a woman’s fertility in order to successfully achieve or avoid a pregnancy according to their unique needs.
Fertility-focused intercourse allows 98.5% of couples of normal fertility to achieve a pregnancy within six months. When used to avoid pregnancy, the method is 99.5% effective.
Specially trained physicians use NaProTECHNOLOGY™, a natural medical approach, to treat women’s reproductive and gynecologic disorders. It works cooperatively with a woman’s reproductive system to identify and correct a variety of underlying issues. It is also able to successfully address male infertility.
- Does not create or destroy embryos; thus, it is acceptable to people of all faiths.
- Allows married couples to conceive through a natural act of intercourse.
- By repairing the underlying disorder, it also decreases the occurrence of pregnancy complications and premature birth.
Medical evaluations successfully identify the fundamental cause of a woman’s reproductive health difficulties in 99% of infertility cases and strive to correct the abnormalities to restore health and reproductive function.
Journey to Wellness
Completing our health survey helps us understand your health needs.