The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System allows women to monitor and understand the day-to-day function of their ovaries. With this easy-to-learn method, women and couples can now:
- Identify the time of ovulation and possible signs that a woman’s body is not functioning as well as hoped.
- Identify the signs of a woman’s fertility in order to successfully achieve or avoid a pregnancy according to their unique needs.
- Expect the following success rates to both achieve and avoid a pregnancy.
- Fertility-focused intercourse allows 98.5% of couples of normal fertility to achieve a pregnancy within six months (see chart below).*
- When used to avoid pregnancy, the method is 99.5% effective.*
- Provide detailed information to a woman’s physician, allowing specially trained physicians to diagnose and treat underlying reproductive and gynecologic disorders using NaProTECHNOLOGY™.
Chart shows results in cases of normal fertility*. Couples with infertility have a 20–40% chance of achieving pregnancy by charting cycles and applying fertility-focused intercourse. Click graphic to enlarge.
NaProTECHNOLOGY™ is the new natural medical approach to treating a woman’s reproductive and gynecologic disorders. It works cooperatively with a woman’s reproductive system to identify and correct a variety of underlying issues. It is also able to successfully address male infertility.
These medical evaluations successfully identify the fundamental cause of a woman’s reproductive health difficulties in 99% of infertility cases and strive to correct the abnormalities, restoring a woman’s health and reproductive function.
This approach differs from other approaches that manage a woman’s reproductive and gynecologic health disorders, often attempting to bypass the problem through artificial technology or by “covering it up” with hormonal contraceptives.
A woman's fertility cycle*. Click graphic to enlarge.
The NaProTECHNOLOGY™ approach is unique, because it does not suppress or destroy fertility; instead, it respects the dignity of a woman and marriage, while restoring the natural ecology of her body. It is morally acceptable to people of all faiths.
New Hope for Infertility
One of the most exciting applications of NaProTECHNOLOGY™ is in the area of infertility. More than 30 years of research into correcting the underlying causes of infertility have made it possible for NaProTECHNOLOGY™ physicians to help as many as 70%* of infertile couples conceive a pregnancy naturally,
- NaProTECHNOLOGY™ does not create or destroy embryos; thus, it is acceptable to people of all faiths.
- This unique approach allows married couples to conceive through a natural act of intercourse.
- By repairing the underlying disorder, it also decreases the occurrence of pregnancy complications and premature birth
Please be advised that this practice does not provide abortions, sterilizations, contraceptives, artificial reproductive technologies or assisted suicide, nor do we refer for these services.
For restorative reproductive medicine consultations and care for women of all ages, please call (631) 376-3232.
*Hilgers, TW. The Medical and Surgical Practice of NaProTECHNOLOGY™. Pope Paul VI Institute Press. Omaha, NE. 2004.