ANCC Magnet® Recognition
Good Samaritan University Hospital's ANCC Magnet® Recognition is the highest and most prestigious distinction that a health care organization can receive for nursing. It also looks at all of a facilities services and how they support nursing initiatives to provide the best care for patients.
Areas of Excellence
As a Magnet®-recognized organization, Good Samaritan University Hospital has achieved excellence in five key areas.
- Nurse leaders and executives lead effectively through shared decision-making
- Decentralized shared governance empowers nurses to lead and work autonomously
Exemplary Professional Practice
- Nurses partner with patients and families to maintain high standards and quality of care, resulting in better outcomes
New Knowledge, Innovations, and Improvements
- Evidence based practice and research
- Achievement of patient outcomes that outperform national benchmarks
Magnet® recognition demonstrates Good Samaritan University Hospital’s commitment to improving patient care and outcomes.
Join Our Team
Explore career opportunities at Good Samaritan University Hospital.