Become Our Partner
Maryhaven Center of Hope's Business Center provides an integrated community environment where individuals with disabilities work side-by-side with non-disabled persons to provide packaging and assembly outsourcing and document imaging services to companies in the metropolitan New York area.
Our customers include local businesses, courts, universities, hospitals and government agencies. Individuals with disabilities are provided an informed choice to be trained, develop their skills and follow a career path in the integrated business or in the mainstream labor market.
The goal of the Business Center is to provide a vehicle for persons with disabilities to find a community integrated job, earn a sustainable wage and to become full contributing members of society.
Services We Provide
Support the efforts of Maryhaven Center of Hope by working with the Business Center. Call 631-924-5900 to get a free quote for one of our services.
We help companies concentrate on their core mission while we meet production deadlines that improve their bottom line costs. Our 25,000 square foot production facility, strategically situated in central Long Island, is well positioned to provide quality services at a moment's notice to our many satisfied customers. Call 631-924-5900 (ext. 149) for a free estimate.
Customers benefit from our strict quality control standards and services such as:
- Hand packaging and assembly
- Kitting and die-cut packaging
- Clean room packaging
- Labeling and shrink wrapping
- Mail collation and fulfillment services
- Liquid fill
- Electronic recycling
- Store display packaging
- Drop shipment capabilities
- Pick-up and delivery service by bonded drivers
Maryhaven's Business Center has packaging and assembly experience in a variety of industries, including:
- Cosmetic companies
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Retail stores
- International distributors
- High technology companies
- Hospitals and universities
- Federal, state, county, town and village governments
- E-commerce companies
- Any small to large sized business with packaging and assembly needs.
We have over 30 years of experience in converting your paper or microfilmed records into digital format that are then instantly accessible to all desktop users in your organization. We help meet your company's document imaging needs such as physical record storage constraints, audit requirements to access archived records or customer requests for their personal records. Our management team has built their reputation on excellent quality, unequaled service and competitive pricing. Call 631-924-5900 (ext. 149) for a free estimate.
Benefits we offer include:
- HIPPA trained and bonded employees
- Indexing by user defined fields
- Download converted images to client secure Cloud or FTP sites
- Conversion to industry standard document formats
- Compatibility with all major document management and workflow software
- Confidentiality protected by our multimillion dollar, data breach liability insurance policy
- Secure facility protected with cameras and keypad access
- Offsite technical phone support
- Pick-up, shredding and delivery services