Catholic Health Services sees every cancer patient as a unique individual, not a statistic. Our Cancer Institutes throughout Long Island provide the highest quality cancer care, close to home.
We have strengthened our commitment to providing outstanding cancer care by becoming a member of the Roswell Park Care Network, one of New York’s premier cancer centers. This agreement provides a collaboration between CHS and Roswell Park for research participation in Roswell Park’s proprietary clinical trials as well those associated with the NCI cooperative research group, Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology.
Call (844) 86-CANCER (844-862-2623) for more information.
Locations in Nassau and Suffolk Counties
CHS Cancer Institutes:
Cancers We Treat Include:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Brain & Spine Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hematologic/Blood Cancer
- Muscosekletal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Why Choose CHS's Cancer Institutes?
Our Cancer Institutes are staffed by oncology experts who use the latest technology to diagnose and treat all stages of cancer. A multidisciplinary approach provides patients with a tailored medical strategy suited to their specific needs. All oncological disciplines are brought together: medical oncology, surgical oncology, infusion therapy, and radiation oncology.
CHS's oncology programs are accredited through the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, in recognition of high-caliber care.
A Full Spectrum of Cancer Services:
- Advanced Imaging
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Infusion Services
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Programs
- Onsite Laboratory & Pharmacy Services
- Survivorship & Wellness Programs
- Oncology-Dedicated Psychosocial & Nutrition Care
- Genetic Counseling
- Pastoral Care
- Financial Counseling
Advanced Medical Technology
- Da Vinci Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Access to Clinical Trials
- Latest Immunotherapy Treatments
- Varian TrueBeam Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Full-Body Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Advanced 3D Imaging (PET/CT/Mammography)
- Low-Dose CT Cancer Scanning
- Personalized Treatment Options