Leaders in Orthopedic Care
Catholic Health's orthopedic specialists give Long Islanders access to the highest level of care for diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions, including the latest and most advanced minimally invasive surgical procedures. Led by our co-chairs Dr. Richard D'Agostino and Dr. Douglas Petraco, our orthopedic team's compassionate and personalized approach sets us apart. We work together to help you get moving again and reach optimal health.
St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center® (Roslyn, NY) is recognized as one of the best hospitals in the nation for orthopedics.
- Richard D'Agostino, MD, Chair, Orthopedic Surgery
- Bruce Seideman, MD, Chair/Director, Joint Replacement
- Matthew Goldstein, MD, Chair/Director, Spine
- Peter Stein, MD, Chair/Director, Hand
- Timothy Reish, MD, Chair/Director, Sports Medicine (Upper Extremity)
- Michael Angel, MD, Chair/Director, Sports Medicine (Lower Extremity)
- Craig Radnay, MD, Chair/Director, Foot & Ankle
- Hamid Mostafavi, MD, Chair/Director, Trauma
- Mitchell Greenbaum, MD, Chair/Director, Podiatry
Clinical Excellence. Compassionate Care.
Our orthopedic surgeons are experts in conditions and injuries affecting your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Joint Replacement Surgery
Our orthopedic surgeons use the latest in minimally invasive procedures for improved recovery times.
Rehabilitation therapies are tailored to your specific needs for optimal recovery.