Recipe: Banana and Blueberry Cobbler
Banana and Blueberry Cobbler
Recipe Courtesy of St. Charles Hospital
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- 1 1/2 cup raw oats
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup “Sunrise Blend” (an “In Harvest” product)
- 1 tsp cinnamon method
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the “topping” ingredients and let it sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, place all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute the banana and blueberry mixture into four 3 inch ramekins.
- Top each filled ramekin with the oat/grain mixture.
- Place ramekins in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and serve.