Recipe: Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Dash of salt
- Half the avocados and scoop out the flesh.
- Add to a food processor with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Let sit in the fridge for a more fudge-like consistency.
Credit: Stefani Sassos, MS, RD, CSO, CDN, Board Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition, The Cancer Institute at St. Francis Hospital