Recipe: Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
Courtesy of St. Charles Hospital
- 2 6 oz boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1tsp shallot, fresh, minced
- 1 tbsp basil, fresh, julienned
- 1/2 ea lemon juiced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- To Taste, Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients under “Chicken” header and allow to sit at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for bruschetta in a large bowl and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- On a preheated, seasoned grilled, sear marinated chicken thighs for approximately 3-4 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 165˚F is reached.
- Remove cooked chicken from the grill.
- Top with prepared bruschetta and serve.
Note: Chicken marinade also doubles as an excellent marinate for grilled vegetables