Recipe: Grilled Chicken or Roasted Turkey Breast With Charred Tomato Salad
Grilled Chicken or Roasted Turkey Breast With Charred Tomato Salad
Courtesy of Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- (5) 4 oz chicken or turkey breast
- 3 plum tomato
- 3 oz red onion, diced
- 3 oz green pepper, diced
- ½ oz jalapeño pepper, diced
- ½ oz basil, chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Season chicken and grill or pan sear.
- Slice plum tomatoes ½ inch thick.
- Spray grill, and grill tomatoes on hot grill until they are lightly charred.
- Remove and cool.
- Mix all ingredients together.
Makes 5 servings
218 calories, 7 g carbohydrates, 4 g total fat, 36 g protein, 1 g saturated fat, 90 mg sodium and 66 mg cholesterol per serving.