Recipe: Watermelon Pizza
Courtesy of St. Francis Hospital
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup greek or coconut yogurt
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced in half
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slice of watermelon right down the middle approximately 2 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top where the “pizza crust” is.
- Layer fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
Nutrition Facts (Makes 8-10 servings, serving size 1 slice): 154 calories, 4g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 10g protein