Award-Winning, Compassionate Care
St. Catherine of Siena Nursing & Rehabilitation in Smithtown, NY, has again been ranked one of the best skilled nursing facilities in New York State by Newsweek in its “America’s Best Nursing Homes” report.
We are also ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for short-term rehabilitation and we have received five stars from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for quality measures.
Our 240- bed, hospital-based, skilled nursing facility has been providing clinical excellence in sub-acute, short-term rehabilitation and long-term care since 2000. As a member of the Catholic Health system, we are called to continue Christ’s healing mission, promote excellence in care and commit to those in need. Our highly trained, multidisciplinary staff are dedicated to a compassionate, comprehensive and personalized approach to wellness.
St. Catherine of Siena Nursing & Rehabilitation
52 NY-25A, Smithtown, NY 11787
- 240 beds providing long-term care for the senior and chronically impaired population
- 40 bed secure unit for residents challenged by Alzheimer's disease and related disorders
- Up to 120 beds for sub-acute care including short-term orthopedic and medical rehabilitation
- 24-hour nursing care
- Nutritional care planned by registered dietitians
- Licensed physical and occupational therapists
- Therapeutic recreation programs
- Geriatric social workers
- Pastoral care for residents of all faiths
- Partnership with Good Shepherd Hospice to offer hospice and palliative care for serious and terminally ill residents
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Licensed, NYS Department of Health