Recipe Courtesy of Stefani Sassos, MS, RD, CSO, CDN, Board Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition, Catholic Health Cancer Institute at St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center®
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Dash of salt
- Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh.
- Add to a food processor with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Let sit in the fridge for a more fudge-like consistency.