Easy Access to Your Medical Records
Catholic Health's online portal makes it easy to get your medical records. Please contact the facility directly at the number provided if you have additional questions.
- Good Samaritan University Hospital: 631-376-4058
- Mercy Hospital: 516-705-1310
- St. Catherine of Siena Hospital: 631-862-3080
- St. Charles Hospital: 631-474-6123
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center®: 516-562-6080
- St. Joseph Hospital: 516-520-2822
- Catholic Health Home Care: 631-465-6830
- Good Shepherd Hospice: 631-465-6300
- Catholic Health Physician Partner Practices: 631-580-8000
You can submit a request from your smartphone, tablet or computer, and your records will be delivered to you via email or by mail.
For radiological images: Please contact your facility.
Helpful Information for Accessing Medical Records
Catholic Health's process for requesting hospital medical records is entirely digital so you can request your medical records any time, day or night.
If you already have an active Catholic Health MyChart account, you can immediately access and print your medical records at home. Call 631-465-6100 to activate a new account for future use.
The online portal features a modern design with clear, easy-to-use buttons and large simple text that's easy to read and understand. It takes you step-by-step through each question, which will complete the HIPAA request form. Once the form is completed your request will be processed and your records can be securely delivered via email or by mail.
Remember to have your driver's license or other photo ID ready to confirm your identity.
Requesting Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Medical Records
Please contact the entities directly to request medical records.
Good Samaritan Nursing & Rehabilitation: 631-376-4444
Our Lady of Consolation Nursing & Rehabilitation: 631-587-1600
St. Catherine of Siena Nursing & Rehabilitation: 631-862-3900