- 15 (4-5 oz) chicken cutlets
- Marinade Sauce
- 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 ounces honey
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Mix mustard, garlic, tarragon, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken and place it on the grill with the coated side facedown. Turn chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Place chicken and remaining sauce in roasting pan, cover and bake in the oven at 375 degrees until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- Garnish with fresh chopped tarragon.