- Unsalted saltine crackers, about 1 1/2 sleeves
- Instant sugar-free/fat-free vanilla pudding
- Lite Cool Whip
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- Mix pudding with milk as directed on box.
- Once the pudding begins to thicken, add 1 cup of Cool Whip and mix again until fully blended.
- Line bottom of baking pan with saltines and spread with half the pudding/Cool Whip mixture.
- Put a second layer of saltines on top of the pudding mixture. Spread remaining pudding mixture over the second layer of crackers. Layer saltines on top.
- Top with Cool Whip only (not pudding mixture).
- Refrigerate and let set at least 8-10 hours, preferably overnight.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 2 crackers across x 1 cracker wide. Total Fat: 0 (will vary depending on milk choice used) Total Carbohydrate: Around 20 carbohydrates per serving.