Subscribe to Email and Text Messages
We can send you email and text message reminders to help you manage your care at Catholic Health. You can confirm, cancel, and check in for your appointments through text messaging. You can also get email and text message reminders about upcoming appointments, bills and payments, new test results, and more. You can update and change your communication preferences anytime through your Catholic Health MyChart account.
How to Subscribe to Text Messaging by Text
- Text START to 56263 to get text messages about your care, such as appointment reminders and notifications about new test results.
- Text START to 45242 to get text messages about billing and payments.
Message and data rates may apply.
Patients may occasionally receive text messages about their care from other phone numbers. These can include messages letting you know you can schedule a new appointment with Catholic Health and messages letting you know you are due for a visit with us. Links in the text messages you receive may ask you to enter your date of birth to confirm you are the patient.
How to Subscribe to Text Messaging and Email and Update Your Communication Preferences in MyChart
- Log in to your Catholic Health MyChart account and select Communication Preferences from the main menu.
- Under Types of Communications, move the Email and Text Message toggles to the “on” position. You will see a green check mark when they are turned on.
- If you recently entered your mobile phone number, you may be asked to verify it. Select the green Verify button, then enter the code in the text message you receive.
- Select Subscribe to confirm that you want to subscribe to text messages, then select the types of text messages
- You can also adjust your topic preferences for email and text messaging on the Communication Preferences page.
- We can send text messages in English or Spanish. To get text messages in Spanish, make sure your preferred language is set to Spanish in MyChart. Under Account Settings in the main menu, select Personal Information. Select Edit, then select Language and update as needed, then Save Changes.
Sign up today if you need a Catholic Health MyChart account. You can also speak to a member of your care team about subscribing to email and text messaging.