St. Charles Hospital (Port Jefferson, NY) is the only Long Island hospital accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient medical rehabilitation for adults and children.
Catholic Health Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Westbury NY, gives patients access to the hospital's award-winning rehabilitation services in an outpatient facility.
We offer physical therapy for adults and adolescents with orthopedic and sports injuries, including concussion, as well as following a surgery like joint replacement and ACL reconstruction.
We also treat patients who need physical therapy for stroke, brain injury and many other neurological conditions.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Program
- Concussion (Return to Play)
- Injury Screenings
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Prehab for Joint Replacement
- Preseason Injury Prevention Screenings for Baseball
- Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Wellness Program